Friday, June 08, 2012

flowers in your hair

I had the idea to do a homemade flower crown and take photos in the water to make it the ultimate photo shoot! I presented my idea to Amanda and we set forth to make it happen. We used a pink strap headband with a single flower on it and wrapped the fresh flowers through and around the band. Then, we braided a few flowers and leaves in her hair. We then hopped in the pond near her house and, while it was filled with algae and most likely snake infested, began to shoot!

We were pretty excited when it ended up working just as planned. See the before and after photos of the crown at the end of this post! Overall, I'm very pleased with the final product.











I'm so ready for a lot more of these spontaneous photo shoots this summer.

before & after:


Have a wonderful Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment